Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick and Snowy


Well...this isn't so much how we feel today...although it is a cute and cheesy picture.

The baby and I are both sick today, and it snowed another 1 1/2 feet. YIKES! I cannot believe how much snow we have in our yard. Our house is pretty much burried and our yard is a giant mound of snow. It's pretty amazing actually. Poor Kaden had a horrendous cough and a fever of almost 103 and he was trying to be a trooper and play, but he just wanted to lay around and be held. I felt that way too...so we snuggled most of the day. His little eyes were just red and streaming, it was sad, but so cute. I swear I get more sore throats than a family of 10...I think I may just have to excise my tonsils myself. Thankfully somehow Matt has the immune system of an iron man...he never gets sick! Poor guy has to just listen to us whine and complain...while trying to act tough. Anyway, it's been pretty blah around here for a few days, but hopefully we are on the mend! I am ready to leave the house!

1 comment:

Team Avarell said...

I am sorry you are sick!! Get better soon!!