Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just the two of us


I have been missing my little man lately (well, and my big man too). I started a new job about a month ago. The spa has been nice, but is only seasonal. I found something that I love. Really, I love it. It is bitter sweet though. I have a really hard time finding balance between working, keeping an organized house, online studying, and family time, and all the other stuff calling to me. I feel like something is always getting neglected. I wonder if this is something I can gradually master, or if it is a lost cause and I will always feel this way. Regardless, I would rather be behind in housework (although a messy house comletely makes me crazy) and spend extra time with my loves.


Yesterday I didn't have to work so Kaden and I had a date. First we went to the church where I sewed pajama pants with the ladies. It was a blast; I just LOVE my girlfriends from church. Then we got cheesy breadsticks and headed to the park. I was in Heaven watching Kaden play, and basking in the warm (70 degrees!!!) sun, munching on my oh-s0-delicious cheesesticks. I crave those things; they call to me. Seriously, they are the best I've ever had and I can easily chomp down a whole order BY MYSELF...but I digress.


We had a fun time. Kaden went down the slide a bazillion times, we made tracks in the sand with trucks, I got loads of sand in my face and eyes, and Kaden even made a new friend. I had such a fun day with the little mister. I really, really miss him when we are apart all day. Am I pathetic? I seem to remember someone calling me a "mush-mobile" at one time...whatever that means...




I know I probably bore people with my schmorgaspord of silly posts about my baby. I just cannot say loudly enough, often enough, or emphatically enough, HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM.

No comments: