Saturday, May 7, 2011

she did it!


My sweet Andrea got married. I am so happy for her. She looked beautiful, like always. She was glowing. Despite the blizzard-like weather, the day was perfect. I just can't explain that special feeling of seeing two people in love, ready to start on their life's adventure together. I cried like a baby when I hugged her after the sealing, happy tears or course. Sometimes Andrea gets teased a little because she's taken so long to get married, despite the many opportunities she's had. She might be indecisive, but I think for the most part, her reasoning is admirable. She wants the very best life, the best relationship possible. She's been holding out for someone who lives his life right, who has the same eternal dreams that she has. Andrea and Justin have been together for several years and even taken a few breaks. The back and forth of their relationship has only made them stronger and helped them realize how they really can't live without each other.

The windy, snowy weather was frigid. Becky and I spent the majority of the time outside bundled up like this. I definitely got the better end of the deal. I was toasty in there! I love Becky so much. She is an amazing friend and it was so awesome of her to make the trip from Denver. Andree's friend Erin came all the way up from Texas. We all got together the night before the wedding and had so much fun. I love having good friends. We laughed and stayed up way too late talking about everything.
These are just a few of my favorite pictures from the day. The quality is terrible and I didn't even get a chance to take one of Andrea and Justin together. I am excited to see the photographers pictures, which I am sure will be amazing since we've confirmed that Andrea and Justin should be models.





What a beautiful bride, inside and out.

No comments: