Monday, May 2, 2011

maybe there's somethin' in the water


This year is already turning out to be quite the year for weddings. My brother, best friend, and now my little sister. I am so excited for Michaela. The big day is less than 2 weeks away and I couldn't be happier for her. She has met the perfect man for her and we are sort of in love with him too. Adam seems almost too good to be true. He is real though; he really is that good. My sweet sister has been through some really tough stuff and it is comforting to know that she is so happy, that she will be taken care of, that she found someone who is better than she could have even dreamed of. We love Adam, we love Michaela, and we're gearing up for another celebration! These pictures were taken at one of her bridal showers. I can't seem to come up with any pictures of Michaela and Adam, but I am sure there will be many to come.

No comments: