Monday, June 13, 2011

because they are just too dang cute

and I can't help myself.
Sunday before bed we enjoyed a little time in the driveway. We colored with chalk, watered flowers, and I loved watching the boys be silly. Beckham is hilarious. He loves to be outside more than anything and he is always on a mission. He's gotten so fast and he's into everything. It makes me so happy to see him moving everywhere. They were being hilarious so I grabbed the camera and took a bajillion pictures. I really can't get enough of these sweet faces.

I love Beck's cheesy grin. Usually he squints both eyes and smiles really big. It's so funny. He is such a ham and knows how to flirt and get attention. He is good at it, and it always makes me laugh.

This boy is getting so big, so fast.
I loved watching Beckham bear crawl. He didn't want to touch the wet cement with his knees. He also went up and down the steps about 50 times.
Kaden ran around like usual. I love his happy little spirit. He is so full of love and energy and watching him play and enjoy his life 100% makes me the happiest mom.

I'm so lucky to get to play with these two all of the time. They bring me joy like I can't explain. Looking at them and their sweet, amazing, perfect faces fills me with love. Watching them learn and grow fulfills me. Seeing Beckham improve by leaps and bounds excites me to no end. I've said it a million times, and I'll never quit, these boys are perfect. They light up my life.

No comments: