Sunday, June 26, 2011

i love being smothered

I love being loved. I love being smothered, climbed on, kissed, and hugged incessantly. I love being cuddled and told "I love you" over and over. I feel blessed that my boys are all so affectionate toward me. I am sure that some of that comes from the fact that Matt and I completely smother them too. Sometimes I reach my limit and I don't want anyone to come within 10 feet of me. I just want my space. Most of the time though, I welcome a moment when one of the kids will come up and snuggle with me and love on me with their slobbery kisses and overzealous hugging. The moments are fleeting because they are always onto the next thing so I soak it in. These pictures are a little over exposed, but I love them. These boys love their mommy and I am grateful.


No comments: