Saturday, April 28, 2012

the best job in the world

It comes as no surprise that this sweet video gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes.  It is beautiful.  I remember my mom supporting absolutely everything I did, and she still does.  She is my biggest fan. She has always been the one I run to when I am excited, grateful, sad, confused, or scared.  She has always been the one I want to share my greatest triumphs and sadness with.  As I raise my boys, I learn an entirely new level of love.  I can't begin to quantify my feelings for the precious children I am responsible for. I am so proud of them and couldn't be more grateful for the hardest job, yet best job in the world.
(click on the link on the top of the video to watch it full screen. For some reason it doesn't seem to be able to open full screen from the blog)

1 comment:

Brooke and Mike said...

I love the Olympics and I love being a mom! What an awesome video...I got teary-eyed : )