Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bright and funky new project....


I picked up a bunch of bright, funky, fun material for a quilt I am going to make for Kaden's "big boy room". I was so excited to get started and found I didn't have the stuff for the bobbin. So, I used the scraps and sewed this little pillow by hand. I like that none of the pieces really match up. I had a really good time making it. I am not a seasoned seamstress, but I will learn!


I am so excited to make the quilt! It's going to be fun, and the finished product will be SO cute...well, hopefully!

6 comments:

The Childrens Nest said...

Very Cute!! See you are creative!! I love it. Have a great day :0)

Jessica Jackson said...

What a cute family you have! I haven't looked at your blog for a little while, Kaden is adorable. He looks so much like Matt! I hope things are going well for you guys.
-Jessica

Jodi Jean said...

holy crap!! you sewed that by hand, oh my you are brave. i hate hand sewing ... i would rather go out and buy a new machine than handsew anything!!

it looks awesome!!! love the bright colors, i can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Shevaun said...

That pillow is so cute. Props to you for sewing it by hand. I don't have that kind of patience. Kaden is getting so big. And just as cute as ever!

Josephine said...

That is so good, that is such a fun pillow, can't wait to see the quilt.

Nicole said...

I love that pillow! The fabrics all look so great together! Fantastic job! I can't wait to see the quilt!