Saturday, March 29, 2008

NERD ALERT!



This is the FUNNIEST thing and had me laughing hysterically....Matt and I are staying at my parent's house while they are in California with John-Isaac for Spring Break. Matt is kind of a neat freak and has to have his clothes all hanging in the closet. Well...he obviously put on the wrong pair of pants. I didn't think that my dad was THAT much shorter than Matt! SO FUNNY, I LOVE IT!

(oh and please excuse the messy background, we have been experiencing a small tornado making it's way through the house....)

7 comments:

Durrant said...

So funny! That's awesome! I know how those little tornados can be, mine just turned one!

nicole said...

ha ha ha...that is so funny...and i love his facial expression too!

Jen and Allen said...

Ha Ha that is great... Good sport to pose for the picture I think I would have changed my pants real fast and hoped that no one noticed.

Tomber's Heaven said...

I LOVE this picture!! You go Matt! Love and miss you guys!!

Jodi Jean said...

hehe ... he is sooooo tall (i've never seen your dad, but i know matt is TALL!!) great picture ... hmmm ... we've been having tornados off and on around these parts as well!!

Woodworth Family said...

Thanks for finding my blog! Your little family is so adorable. How old is Kaden? Such a cute little boy! And what a nerdy husband! j/k. funny pic! I'm glad to see you are all doing well. Email me, I want to know more about what y'all are doing.
-Mindy (from the Glenhood)

Woodworth Family said...

Opps, I forgot to leave my email:
mindywoodworth@gmail.com