Friday, March 21, 2008

The new discoveries of a little boy


I had to get a new toothbrush since I forgot the electric one at home. Kaden sucked on it the whole week and it became a prized posession. I had to disinfect it everytime I wanted to use it. I am not sure what the allure was...he has one of his own! And look at that belly! I LOVE IT! Come over and rub it for luck, it works. He loves to have his belly rubbed too. It's one of the only times he will sit still for more than 2 seconds. He's giving Buddha a run for his money.


The tennis ball thrower was quite interesting... I wish I would have gotten a picture of him with a ping-pong ball in his mouth. This kid has a bigger mouth than I do. He would put one in there and walk around with chipmunk cheeks and part of the orange ball showing, it was pretty silly. He loved to watch the boys playing ping-pong and I think he upset the outcome of a couple games...


I also had a hard time pulling him away from the water fountain at the mall. I think he thought it was a swimming pool; he wanted to get in and splash around.


Kaden was in Heaven with all of the cords, controllers, games, containers, and schmorgaspord of new fascinating objects and electronics in the basement. Connor and Gabe....sorry if anything is missing, broken, or disassembled.


Sunshine and grass?!?! Could it be? Yes!

It was so fun watching Kaden run through the yard as fast and his little legs would carry him. He was so happy outside and when we brought him back in he went to the door and pointed to go out again. He managed to find the ONLY patch of snow...about a square foot of it....sat down and played in it and got totally soaked. I guess that is what he is familiar with!

2 comments:

Tomber's Heaven said...

I cannot believe how big Kaden is getting! I can't wait to see you two!!!
Amber

Jodi Jean said...

wow looks like you had a great time!!!