Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vroom

Last night we went to Kaden's friend Danica's 4th birthday party. She had a big bouncy castle and everything. I was most entertained watching them ride the little four-wheelers around. Little boys are so cute. I love the excitement they get at the things that go.


Little Dax can't walk by himself, but he had fun walking behind, and being drug by, cute little Joel. Oh-and I love his pipe-cleaner hair.
I got so many pictures of these two. Kylie was a little ham riding behind Teryk. I think he liked having a little lady ride on the back.
I love this picture because the background is so pretty. It was the perfect fall evening and my favorite time of day; dusk. I love living here.



We had such a fun evening. I love the feeling of fall in the air. I am in love with this time of year-getting out and enjoying the crisp air, changing colors, and lovely smells of autumn. I am happy to usher in the new season.

No comments: