Saturday, April 24, 2010

matt week


I have realized that this blog is mostly a photo album and online shrine to our precious baby boys. The little boys and I are together all of the time and sweet Matt has been missing, or maybe neglected, from the blog lately. This Friday, the 30th, is Matt's 29th birthday and I've decided to do a week of posts all about him. He is such a sweet, wonderful, funny, warm, humble, sociable, genuine person. Really, one of the most decent human beings I have ever met. I feel like everyone should know him. Everyone should take time to get to know him. Take time to listen to what he has to say, to observe the way he demonstrates his love, to watch him persevere and conquer whatever is before him. I don't have enough good things to say about him. I'll be posting all about his personality, his quirks, the things that make him tick. I'm excited to share this special man, to relive some of our memories, and to remind myself of the things I adore about him.

3 comments:

Tamber said...

You probably dont know who I am, but I follow your blog. I dont think I have ever met you, but I was good friends with Matt in high school. He is a great person. I have always thought highly of Matt. I had a couple of Math Classes with him and he would always take time to help me when I was lost. Anyways, I just thought I would drop a not and say that you have a very cute family. I hope it doesn't but you that I read your guys' blog.

Robin's Ramblings said...

I love this, and can't wait to see what you share with us. There is so much that's wonderful about Matticus, and it will be fun to help celebrate him all week. Love him. Love you.

Marisa said...

Matt is just fantastic!!!! :) Will and i love hanging out with you guys!! and I'm not sure what you have planned for his b-day but if nothing, We would love to double w/ you guys somewhere or do something!! So just let me know! tell matt hi for us.. :) it's funny cause i probably see him more often than i see you!!!! lol anyways you are so lucky to have such great guys in your life!! Call me soon my awesomely fantastic friend!!! :) Love ya! Me!!!