Wednesday, April 14, 2010

new toy


I am so excited about this new toy. I have been wanting one forever, and waiting impatiently for it to arrive. The coolest part? It converts into a double jogger. Nice. We took our first ride this evening. Kaden held Beckham's little hand the whole time. Matt cruised on the most-awesome-trike-ever. I love to see him ride that thing; he gets to be so free. It's always great to find new and exciting things to do, all of us together. This summer is going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I just want to squeeze Beckham's cheeks! Such cute boys.

Cecilia said...

Hi Jess,
We have one of these and it's the greatest thing ever. The kids love riding in it and are entertained (or sleeping) for several hours so we can enjoy our rides. I was actually surprised how well it converted into a jogger. Have fun!