Monday, October 24, 2011

partying with the big kids

Last weekend we got to party it up with a bunch of friends-sans kids. It was a costume party. I had been sick and had a hard time finding a babysitter, so thought we wouldn't go. A few hours before the party my brother said he could watch the boys and I decided to just buck up. I had no idea what we would wear. After a bit I thought of the perfect thing. Matt was totally on board(and he even let me curl his hair with my flat iron) and we both thought we were so hilarious. We think we're cool like that. Plus, it was free. I knew that track suit would come in handy someday.

The food was amazing, we carved pumpkins, and had such a fun time. I love the magic of holidays that comes with having kids, but the adults can have fun too, and we did.

No comments: