Monday, December 8, 2008

Celebration

We had a mini-birthday celebration for Kaden while we were up in Utah last week. He is going to be 2 in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it. Is there any way to make time stand still for a while, or slow it down so he can stay little forever? Or, at least for a really long time. I, like most moms, completely LOVE every stage, but it all flies by too fast. I am afraid of missing something, or of waking up one day realizing he's grown and gone and I haven't taken advantage of every day.


Slow down baby, mommy can't take you growing up so fast!


He's obsessed.

2 comments:

k8e said...

Gosh, it just seems like a couple of months ago he turned one!! I swear once you have kids the time goes by 10 times as fast! He is a cutie!

Durrant said...

Man time flies, huh! They grow up so fast! He is such a little cutie! Happy Birthday in a couple of weeks!