Thursday, January 28, 2010

3rd time's a charm

I always sort of wondered why people post this kind of thing on their blogs. I totally get it now; this is quite an accomplishment for all parties involved. The little man is finally potty trained. It was actually, dare I say, easy. Maybe because he is old enough to completely understand everything I tell him. He got it down in less than a day. What a champ. I am proud of the little guy, and he is so excited.

Look at those muscly legs!
And the other little boy is already 5 months old. What the heck?!?!?!? I'm obsessed with him---no surprise.

4 comments:

Team Avarell said...

Oh yay!!! That is exciting news for you and Kaden!!

Nicole Wood said...

Hooray!!! That's very exciting news!

So, can Beckham hold his head up now?

grant + brittany said...

that is awesome that he did so well! i've heard that it can be pretty trick so that is great news!

thank you so much for your sweet comment (like always). you are my idol jessica. and i could not agree with you more when you said that you aren't sure that rough times ever go away for good, we just learn how to deal with them better. It's so funny the way you talk about reading my words, because it's the exact way i feel about YOUR words. except i don't feel like we are the same, i feel like you are my role model and you are exactly how i want to be. you are so inspiring to me. i'm glad you feel like a new leaf has turned in you too. i feel happier now than i have felt in a long time. i'm glad you feel it in your life too!

Tara said...

Because it's a BIG deal!! That's why we post it :)
We are just now getting started with Kammy so I'm sure we'll be even more excited at the end of the road. Yay Kaden!