Sunday, January 24, 2010

fishies

We've been having such a great time with our new friends, Ace and Lacy. Lacy and I go to the gym almost everyday, we get together for movies, tv shows, dinner, and whatever else we can find an excuse for. We all get along so well; it's a natural friendship. I am always leery of getting too close to new people, because I have had bad luck with friends moving away. Ace just got a job here, they are buying a house, so it looks like they are here to stay. Matt and Ace are two peas in a pod, and I have known Lacy for a long time, so we all have a blast.

Saturday, we escaped the confines of our house and went to the pool. There was a little boy Kaden's age and they were so cute together. Three is a tricky age, but so much fun. Kaden loves the water. He isn't quite as brave as he used to be, but is still quite a little fishy. I have so much fun taking him. Beckham just lounged in my arms and the tube. It was his first time and he seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. This little baby loves his bath and relaxes the second he hits the water. After our splashing around we warmed up in the hot tub. I just had Beckham's legs in and he fell fast asleep. The outing was just the right cure for our cabin fever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica your little family is so adorable. I read your blog often and admire your writing skills as well as the wonderful wife and mother you are. Traci is so right when she calls you a saint. Thank you for all you do, you truly inspire me. Mom Wadell

ashley wright said...

You are gorgeous Jess!

Lisa and Rustin said...

Jessica...your boys are adorable!!
And you look amazing!!

I wanna be like you after this baby!!