Friday, January 20, 2012

smiley eyes

I will never be able to get enough of this boy's smiley eyes.  His face is so animated 100% of the time.  It has been since the day he was born.  No matter if he is happy, excited, sad, mad, telling a story, etc. He has a recent thing of getting a very serious look and raising and lowering his brows, while looking up to whoever he is talking to as he tells a story.  It's so funny and I hope he doesn't grow out of that one anytime soon.  He is one animated little man; he twinkles. He is sunshine. 

And, a few of my recent favorite things he's said:
Hey Mama, do you know what chief means?...It means boss.  So now I am going to call you Chief.  Chief Boss.

One afternoon Beckham was still napping after almost 4 hours:
Mama, Beckham is STILL sleeping. I just think that is positively outrageous!

The other night saying the prayer on dinner:
Please bless our food to make us strange and nurshment.

He is such a sweet and tenderhearted little guy.  Today, talking about our sweet friend's son down the street. :
Hey Mama, you know why Michael has to be in a wheelchair now? It's cause his bones don't work right.  And his muscles don't work right.  I think that is just so sad that those two things don't work right.  He is happy and he is my friend.  At least he can ride around in his cool wheelchair. I bet that is fun.  I still feel sad about that though.  I am thankful my bones and muscles work right.



No comments: