Thursday, October 30, 2008

Adventurous

Wow. He is growing so fast.



Who knew that a little boy could brighten up the world and bring so much extra joy? I didn't have a clue how happy being a mom to this little guy would make me. Not a clue. He absolutely illuminates each and every day. I never want this world to be anything but a happy place for him.

He is so curious and adventurous. He's social and happy. He loves to gives hugs and kisses to everyone. I could smooch on his cheeks all day long, and I do. I never want to do anything to squelch his unique, vibrant, and joyful personality.

He giggles and talks all day. He is so animated with his facial expressions and gestures. We laugh as he trys to mimic our words and expressions. He gets so excited with everything there is to see, hear, and experiment with. The world is his playground.

He's adventuresome and curious about the world around him. He wants to climb on everything. He loves figuring out how things work, putting things together, and putting his little legs to the test, seeing how fast they can go. So while he is exploring his universe, I will be admiring his every move and encouraging his independence. I love him. I LOVE him.

No comments: