Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Please watch this...

This wonderful post/video had me laughing, crying, and smiling ear to ear all at the same time. I will watch this over and over. This amazing woman has it right. There is always a reason to smile. I am so inspired by her words and her family, I literally could curl up in the fetal position and cry. Cry because I'm thankful, because I can empathize with her, because of the truth, power and love we all have, and well, just because I am one big cry baby. That's right, probably the biggest cry baby ever.

Also, Mindy's real song, Feather in the Wind might be my new favorite. The lyrics are unbelievable, so real, and the creative camera work and art of the video are fantastic. I'm a fan. Wish so badly that I could cruise on down to Mesa for the concert.

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

I LOVE that song. Thanks for sharing!

Rencher Fam said...

I love Mindy too! When Alan started his job at Deseret Book, we were asked to go help with a Time Out for Women event and Mindy was one of the performers. She is so sweet and one of the nicest gals around. What a great reminder to just SMILE!