Sunday, October 5, 2008

BRIGHT Green!

Is the color of Kaden's new room.


And I love it. I finally picked a paint color, painted the entire room, and actually LIKED the end results. Believe me when I say, this NEVER happens. I usually paint a room 2 or 3 times before I am satisfied.

And THIS is what Kaden and Matt did while I was hard at work...


They watched Cars---the only movie Kaden will sit through. It works like a charm everytime. And, because it works so well, I have to be careful not to give in to the temptation to turn it on everytime I need to get something done...


Painting is one of those things that I am excited to do, that I love to do for a while. Eventually, the excitement wears off and the monotony sets in and I am anxious to get it over with. I was sore from this job because my roller wasn't thick enough and I had to push it against the wall to avoid white spots from the texture.

I finished though and would have to say it looks great. I am excited to put all of Kaden's little things in and personalize it for him. I think he's going to love it.

6 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

LOVE the color!! aidan like's cars as well, it's the only cartoon he will tolerate. he prefers real people to cartoons. (i give in to the temptation and we watch LOTS of wiggles, doodlebops and imagination movers ... especially now that i need 20 minutes or so of entertainment for him while i nurse finley!)

oh and i LOVE the furniture that matt and kaden are enjoying while watching cars! hehe.

Susan said...

Hey, if you ever get the itch to paint some more my walls are all WHITE! You inspire me to get busy and get some color up.

We are so excited to have you as neighbors.

Tomber's Heaven said...

Your house looks awesome! I seriously can't wait to see it! It's going to look amazing when you have everything in and how YOU want it!

hkjhjhk said...

That color is way cute. I love bright colors!
I had so much fun with you and Andrea the other night! It was nice to be around some native Colorado girls. We really should do it more often.

grant + brittany said...

OH! i want to paint now! I bet your arm WAS sore. Decorating is so fun. I love the color choice!!!

The Childrens Nest said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!! Can't wait to see it!