Thursday, October 16, 2008

We love to laugh


I know I have written pleanty of times about how lucky I feel to have such close, fun friends. I absolutely love my friends. They keep me sane, make me laugh, give advice, lend a listening ear, etc. I just cannot get enough of my girls. I got to see Katie and Andrea while I was in Utah, and like always, we just picked up right where we left off. We roomed together in college and have a lot of fun, silly memories.

I love being goofy and feeling like I can act like my nerdy self. I love friends who can laugh along with me, and still love me even though I am a big dork. I love that my friends are big dorks too. Let's face it, we are ridiculous sometimes, and I'm not afraid to admit that. In fact, I love that we can just be ourselves, laugh to our hearts content, and leave feeling lighter and refreshed.

It's true that laughter is the best medicine. It is my favorite thing to do (well, one of 'em).

My very best picture, ever. It shows the essence of my true, inner-nerd. And, that's okay, I'm okay with it.

No comments: