Sunday, June 27, 2010

10 months


Beckham hit 10 months yesterday. What?!?! I kind of wish he would stay a baby forever. I can't even begin to express my love for this little chub-a-lub. He is so sweet and has the cutest personality. He is so happy and content and just goes with the flow. He very rarely puts up a fuss about anything. His top four teeth are all trying to come in and he's such a trooper about it. He squeals, smiles, laughs, giggles and makes the cutest noises. He is very interactive and babbles all day long. I haven't found a food he doesn't like. He's cute when he eats though; he savors every bit and takes his time to enjoy it. He hates to be ignored and yells and cries if I walk away or turn my back on him. He's a mama's boy. He is very observant of everything going on around him. He pays attention and notices things. He loves his toys. If I sit him in his bumbo seat with his basket of toys next to him, one by one he will pull them out and play, then move on to the next. He can be happy doing this for a long time. He is deliberate and savors things. He is a love bug and I want to soak up every second of his precious little life.

The way these boys interact is the cutest, sweetest thing. They enjoy each other so much and get each other laughing uncontrollably. Boys are so much fun.

1 comment:

Tyrell Berner said...

LOVE the matching PJs!