Monday, June 7, 2010

it's what we do best


I had a to-do list today bigger than my laundry pile. I am so disappointed that I hardly even scratched the surface of all the stuff I was planning to do. Some were things I wanted to do with Kaden. I feel like I didn't even hit the mark for my job as mommy today. I guess the little boys didn't realize what I wanted to do and we still had fun. I just felt tired and worn down for no good reason. Maybe I was just lazy. After a little run, baths and jammies we laid around on the floor for a while (while Matt did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen...I really am lazy. He really is great). I just don't understand why one day I can be totally productive and energized, and other days I go to bed feeling like I have accomplished absolutely nothing. Oh well, tomorrow is another day right? Plus, I got some cute pictures of these adorable little misters.

I have no idea how I got this one on the first try, but it's perfect.

4 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I write a to-do list every day that is like 28 items long. If I get 4 done, I am happy. (I put things like "brush teeth" and "go to work" to make sure that I get at leas those 4) p.s.- That picture of Kaden at 10 months with the balloon is HANDS DOWN the cutest baby picture I have ever seen!

HOBSON said...

I know exactly what you mean. And when did the little mr. Grow so much hair! I'm missing it! Come visit ASAP.

Tomber's Heaven said...

Oh my goodness, that pic of the two boys w/ their heads held up is priceless! What adorable little boys you have! I know what you mean though about feeling productive one day and so not the next! I don't understand it either I'm just learning not to beat myself up about the non-productive days! I love and miss you!

Marisa said...

JESS those pics are ABSOLUTELY adorable.... you have to come hang out w/ me sometime so you can take some of my kiddos.. cause obviously you have a gift!!!! :) I love the one where Beckham is kissing Caden and the one where they're both looking... MAN how'd you get that one!!! SOO great, must be framed :) :) Enjoy! They are the cutest brothers ever!! :)