Monday, June 21, 2010

matt's day


Yesterday was a day to celebrate Matt. Despite the fact we were all sick, miserable and pathetic, I couldn't let too much time go by without acknowledging my mister and how special he is to all of us. Yesterday was Father's day. Yesterday was the 5 year anniversary of the day that changed our lives forever. Yesterday was a day to celebrate Matt. Regrettably, we did no such celebrating, but I promised to make it up to him, and I will, when I feel like a healthy human again. Matt is a miracle and everything he does, big or small, is something to be celebrated. Everything he does is something someone at some time said he would never do. Who would have thought 5 years ago, that today he would be the daddy, a very involved daddy at that, to two beautiful boys? Matt is helpful, loving, and very involved in every aspect of raising the little munchkins and I am grateful to him and for him. The boys light up when he's around and it makes my day when Kaden sees Matt at work and yells "DADDY!" from across the store, or runs to greet him as he is walking home from the bus. Happy Father's Day to a great daddy; my miracle man.

On another note, thank you to all who have left comments, emailed, called, and prayed for Beckham. I have more information on that, but a few things are still quite vague, so I will be updating soon. It's so wonderful to feel loved and thought of. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: